1. Using a microfiber or lint-free cloth, wipe away any loose debris and drift.
2. Combine a small amount of unscented dish soap or detergent with a little water.
3. Soak your cloth in the solution and wring out any excess fluid.
4. Wipe all surfaces of the sunglasses, including the lens and hinges.
5. Wipe clean with a dry towel and allow to air dry for an hour.
6. Once dry, use one of the following waxes and lightly rub on frame using a clean microfiber or lint free cloth.
• Butcher block oil
• Walnut oil